Thursday, January 5, 2012

Picture Talking : Happy Birthday

Picture is taken from :
http://www.postcrossing.com/gallery


"Happy Birthday"

Happy birthday to you
You're now officially one year older
(Hopefully wiser, haha :p)

Here are my presents for you
A birthday cake and a small gift
(That I hope you'd like!)

And of course I have my own wishes for you
Would you like to hear?
(Even if you wouldn't, I'd say it anyway, haha :p)

May on this very special day of yours
You feel much happiness in your heart
(And forget not to share your happiness with others)

May you be granted with great health
And enough money in your pocket 
(So we can travel together again :D)

May your dreams come true
And you'll enjoy the ride of your journey
(Take me with you!)

But most of all what I'm trying to say is
I'm glad to have you as my friend
(And I know you feel the same way about me :p)

Cheers for your big day
Cheers to our friendship
(And cheers to you and me)

Have a splendid birthday
And make your own wishes
(And spare me a slice of cake, will you? :q)

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to youu
Happy birthday, happy birthdayy

(Okay, okayy.. I'll stop now!)


-Indah-
Thursday 5/1 (12:13 pm)

~.*.~

Words : 198

No comments:

Post a Comment