Friday, January 20, 2012

Picture Talking : Waiting

Picture is taken from :
http://www.postcrossing.com/gallery


"Waiting"

I usually don't like waiting
For me it's one of the most boring thing to do

Why waste time by waiting
Especially waiting for some uncertainties

Isn't it a lot better
To do something useful?

But I don't know
You've changed me

I've now spend my most nights waiting
Waiting for a call from you

To hear your voice on the phone
To hear what you've got to say

Don't you know you've got the most beautiful voice?
I could listen to your voice all day and won't get bored

And this is what I've been doing right now
Waiting..

Waiting for you to call
To hear your voice again

I wonder what you've got to tell this time
But I know for sure I wouldn't mind waiting


-Indah-
Friday 20/1 (4:00 pm)

~.*.~

Words : 128

No comments:

Post a Comment