Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Picture Talking : My Own Prince

Picture is taken from :
http://www.postcrossing.com/gallery


Mirror, mirror
Which isn't hanging on the wall

Can you please tell me
Who's my prince would be?

Oh please don't let it be a froggie prince
Cause I don't want to kiss a frog to make it a prince

And don't let it be Snow White's Prince Charming
For I don't want to wait that long for him to arrive

Or the Cinderella's prince
Who only cares about the feet and not the heart

And I'd say no no to the Belle's beast
Cause I don't want to get hurt before having my happy ending

I don't need a knight in shining armour
I just want someone to love and call me mi amor

Oh, mirror, mirror
Which is in my hand

Please grant me my wishes
And I promise won't turn you into ashes


-Indah-
Monday 9/1 (10:27 pm)

~.*.~

Words : 136

No comments:

Post a Comment